Friday, March 5, 2010

Back to School Time

Not that kind of school.

Goddess School.

What?!

I enrolled in the Creative Goddess E-course.

http://www.goddessguidebook.com/courses/creative-goddess-course/

It was an impulsive descision, kind of, I have been talking a lot lately about how I want to take some sort of class, something to somewhat formalize, enhance, or shape the creative work I'm doing. I have been looking high and low around my town- at the colleges, art centers, bulletin boards, you name it and nothing has struck me. Until this! I'm wanting a way to work toward a freer expression- an authentic and juicy life! I want a clear channel and a loud unapologetic voice. And I love this giddy woman and her colorful website.
So I signed up!!!

I'm going back to school. To Goddess School :)

No comments:

Post a Comment